For each question asked, select YES or NO. When complete, you will receive feedback based on the questions answered.
Your score is
- A score of 0 indicates that results are not consistent with problematic levels of gambling.
- A score of 1 or 2 means that results are consistent with mild but subclinical risk for gambling problems.
- A score of 3 or 4 indicates results are consistent with moderate but subclinical gambling problems.
- A score of 5 or higher means that results are consistent with a likely diagnosis of pathological gambling, consistent with the diagnostic criteria of the DSM-IV.
- The highest score possible is 10.
If you want to request a deposit limit, please contact us and a operator will deal with your request.
The decrease of deposit limits are available per day, per week and per month. Your requests shall be dealt with timeously by an operator. Increases in previously decreased deposit limit requests shall only be effective after 48 hours.
Click here to return to the responsible gaming page.