WITHDRAWAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Withdrawal Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to Dream Bingo. Dream Bingo
is a brand managed by Bayton Limited.
Please note definitions are as the same in the General Casino Terms and Conditions
Wager means a bet, for instance if You spend £20 cash on a bingo game, regardless
of whether You win or lose, this counts as £20 cash wagered.
'Wagering Requirements' = twice the value of deposit plus the cash balance on the
account prior to that deposit to be wagered on bingo.
‘Withdrawal’ means a cashout request from Your Bingo Account.
Version Updated: November 5th 2012
- A Minimum Deposit must have been deposited and wagered through at least once. The
Minimum Deposit is £/€/$ 20.
- The minimum Withdrawal amount is £/€/$ 20.
- Withdrawals are not permitted within 14 days from initial deposit. If Your account
has not been funded with a cash deposit, You are not eligible for winnings earned
from promotional Bonus Credits or any form of promotional money.
- Withdrawal requests before the Wagering Requirements have been met will be rejected
until such time as they have been satisfied.
Wagering requirements are implemented upon first deposit.
- Withdrawals per account are FREE but limited to one withdrawal every seven days.
- If You have signed up to claim a cashback offer from a third party, You cannot withdraw
until You have made at least two Minimum Deposits and have satisfied the Wagering
Requirements. Wagering requirements are implemented upon second deposit.
- All winnings derived exclusively from bonus money offers cannot be withdrawn until
You have a) Made a subsequent Minimum Deposit and b) Satisfied renewed Wagering
Requirements. Wagering Requirements will be reimposed from the point when the deposit
in question is made.
- Winnings accrued from any form of bonus or promotional offer are restricted to £100.
The remainder of the winnings will be confiscated.
- Withdrawals of £/€/$ 500 or greater may be subject to a longer processing
period. The total monthly cash-out limit is £/€/$ 2,500.
- Bingo Bonus Money is forfeited on Withdrawal.
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to request details from any winnings players for
- Bayton Limited Management reserves the right to withhold payment of any winnings
until the player provides our Support Team with a testimonial related to their winnings.
- Bayton Limited reserves the right to withhold payment to any player thought to have
provided false or misleading information.
- Bayton Limited Management reserves the right to deny a withdrawal request if a player
has not funded their account within and prior to 30 days of any win (this includes
any winnings derived from any complimentary and / or promotional bonuses, including
bonus bucks and Credits).
- Payment may also be rejected until proof of the player's identity has been verified,
for which purpose Bayton Limited account security can request identification documents.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and should be checked regularly.
- If Your account is locked before Wagering Requirements are met, we reserve the right
to confiscate any winnings. In this situation, any deposits relating to the Wagering
Requirements (as per rules 3 and 7 above) will be refunded provided that the balance
on the account is equal or less to the deposit amount.